Delhi Residents Awards Nominations
URJA in collaboration with IGSSS is organizing first of its kind Delhi Residents Awards, to celebrate the efforts done by residents of Delhi NCR towards enabling a better and more compassionate society on 10th MARCH 2021.
Delhi Residents Awards are being introduced to recognize and celebrate collective actions done by RWAs and individual residents towards their support staff.
Following are the categories in which we are receiving nominations:
1. The Power of Compassion Award: Individual award to residents who have had a meaningful conversation with their support staff and got to know them, their families and struggles.
2. All for one, one for all Award: It is an award for RWAs that ensure inclusion of support staff in RWA celebrations, planning, access o facilities etc.
3. The Green Warriors Award: This is for RWAs who preserved and promoted environment sustainability
4. Lead Crusader Award: It is an award for RWA who showed exceptional leadership during COVID pandemic and helped their support staff.
5. Health Warrior Award: An award for individual residents who promoted mental and physical health of their support staff and gave them medical assistance.
6. Frontline Champion Award: This award is for individuals who went out of their way to assist and help their support staff during COVID.
Eligibility: Resident of NCR
For enquiries please write with DelhiResidentsAwards in the subject line to : email@example.com
The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.
Any files that are uploaded will be shared outside of the organization they belong to.